12.25.2010

More pics: Hair Stuff

Perhaps starting this project around the Christmas season was unwise. I haven't been the world's most responsible blogger.

Hair Products: 1

Same hair stuff: different angle
I don't have these products with me, so I'll have to finish my hair products inventory with prices when I get settled back in in January. However, to update the log:

12/22/10
Time: 25 minutes
Products: N.B.W., CVS 28spf Moisturizing Lotion (new, $11), Almay concealer, Neut. 3-in-1 concealer, Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara, Chapstick, Samy Styling Wax
Event: Hanging out around the house

12/23/10
Time: 20 minutes
Products: N.B.W., CVS 28spf Moisturizing Lotion (new, $11), Almay concealer, Neut. 3-in-1 concealer, Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara, Chapstick
Event: Travelling

12/24/10
Time: 45 minutes
Products: Everything I have with me: soap, lotion, foundation, cover-up, hair product, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick. Shaved legs, did hair... the whole nine yards.
Event: Christmas Eve service at church and opening presents! (Our family does presents after church on Christmas Eve.)

12/25/10
Time: 45 minutes
Products: Same as above
Event: Christmas Day dinner with mom's boyfriend's family, really sweet people. I see them once a year, so you know... gotta look good.

My family is SO supportive of the Experiment, so I got some modest clothes and smell-free bathroom stuff (like soap and sesame lotion). I also got hats, scarves, and boots! Yay! I received Uggs, which are usually too trendy for me-- but I actually NEED them, and they were a gift so I'm not counting them among the things I've bought to make myself more stylish. It gets icy in ATL, and I actually slipped and fell a week ago; plus, they're comfy. I can certainly appreciate comfort and utility, even though they're the "in" thing right now. :)

OK, time for bed... I would like to say, though, how fortunate I feel this year. I got all the things I needed (including some things I needed but would have never asked for because they're too expensive) and my time with my family this year has been really wonderful.

Hope you've had a great holiday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment